The 2017 Halfmoon Baseball Spring Travel Team Tryouts will be held on the following dates listed below. Your child’s age group is based on the players age as of . Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for registration and warm-ups.
This will be a single day tryout. If a player is not able to attend this tryout, please email the league Board of Directors at email@example.com by .
All players planning on trying out should register under TRYOUT REGISTRATION on this website. Players should not wear Halfmoon Baseball travel jerseys, travel hats and any clothing with their name on it. Kids will be asked to change prior to the tryout. Rec jerseys and hats are permitted.
The 2016 Fall Travel Rosters are posted on the Tryout Results Page here.
Halfmoon Baseball will be offering 2 Fall programs this year.
Fall Rec Program
* Open to players ages 5 - 8 (Your child’s age group is based on the players age as of April 30th, 2017)
* 4 or more weekend sessions (depending on the weather) - $20 for the entire Fall Season
* Register HERE!
Semenza Homes and Halfmoon Diner are CO CHAMPIONS after an epic games that ended in a 10-10 ties after 8 innings that was called because of darkness in teh 9th inning. Great Season teams!
Follow the action here! Good luck teams!
- 8y Mariners beat Clifton Park Green 12-8 in the Gold Division Championship game to win the 2016 Queensbury Bantam Blast!
- 7Y Mariners also finished 4th in the Blue division out of 9 teams.
- 14U Branchburg, NJ Tournament Champs!!!
-12U Mariners win Dan Duquette "Beat the Heat" tournament.
-12U Mariners Branchburg, NJ Tournament Champs
Great job Mariners!
--Steve Busby, in Washington Post, 8 July 1974